Sunday 25 April, 2010

My Lord Friend.  



Disclaimer : A little adapted , a little more translated  and hugely inspired by a song of Gulaal called Yaara Maula . Listen to it if you can . You wont curse me after that . 




My lord, my friend,
In my dreams the world is still beautiful,
Hands full of balloons and a ballooning trend, 
A beat in my heart as ever graceful .

My lord , my friend ,
Yes , Those were the world of dreams ,
Those were the world of books ,
Where every breath would create ripples ,
Where eyes would sparkle passion ,

My lord , my friend ,
You were my earth, you were my sky,
But little did I know of your equity,
So , I stood on the edge of a deep hole of immorality ,

In throngs, then they came ,
They carried swords and said , friends they were ,
Commanded to throw away those books ,
And educated me to wear swords and cuffs with all its care . 

“ This hole that you see ,
Wealth enormous will there be ,
Tomorrows world is in there .
Take this sword and jump with a dare .
Kill whoever dares to stand before You .
and then the future will belong to You .”

I did what they told me to do ,
Because they wanted me to do so ,
I do not know why I did it ,
But they only told me they wished me to do so .

That hole was dark ,
But , I had gone too far to remark ,
I was trained well , 
So couldn't see if I was killing my own self . 

Now , that taste of blood
That thirst for a kill ,
Has haunted me , has bounded me ,
You tell me what do I do ?
Who do I kill ?

Not a soul to guide ,
No more room to hide ,
My lord , my friend ,
In my dreams You still reside ,
That world , those books , no more lies ,

Tell me what I need to do .
My lord , my friend ,
What do I do ?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Comments: to “ My Lord Friend.

 
Web Analytics