Friday 2 March, 2007

my dreams ....  


A droplet of water…
Plunged from the sky
And rested right into my palm…
I held it tight in…
Not letting go…
Was such a good feeling
My heart cant deny…
I saw a kernel..
And culled it right away
In my trance state...
Gotten form a delicious slumber…
I sowed it deep into the earth
Which held it as tight as though…
I put the droplet to its side
And man…i see a leaf out of it..
Jus another day…
Its surprising…though
How jus a handful of sand
Let sustain and give life
Wonders never cease…
Only people lose the sight…
I wake up and realize..
Its time for me to go …
And accomplish the dreams..
I had seen in my sleep
They have culminated..
Its time for me to get into action…
For I have to prove…
Dreams do come true..!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Comments: to “ my dreams ....

 
Web Analytics