Thursday 28 February, 2008

disclaimer : I do not wish to Title this post . I do not take responsibilities for whatever is written down below cause those words are not mine . i do not wanna get into any mess and i have no intentions to harm any sentiments . i am just projecting these thoughts and words of Taslima Nasreen 'cause they were very beautifully written and i looked at it from a very different point of view, a view which a loner or someone in pain goes through . i only wish u understand what i am trying to tell here . lastly i have not read her writings nor do i support her. all i have read of her is that of below .

" I am such an offender and enemy of humanity
I am such an unpatriotic betrayer
I don't have a country that i can call mine ....
.... I told the truth therefore today i am a traitor
you walk shoulder to shoulder with liars
but i am the person who is the traitor "

" I live in a house which has a closed window
a window that i cant even open if i want to ...
.....i stay in a house where i don't want to stay
but i am forced to stay there
in pain , in breathlessness , I'm being forced to live
by this democracy
in a room day after day by the democracy
in a dark room full of uncertainties and fear
in a room i am being killed every moment by secularism
I have been imprisoned in a room by my dearest India
which is full of extremely busy people , where i doubt
that if they even have a couple of seconds to look at a human being like a human being ...

..maybe one day with the flag of democracy
wrapped around me , in my dearest India ,
someone will put me in a grave ,
a government officer he will be i guess .. "

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Comments: to “

 
Web Analytics