Friday 14 August, 2009

This is where IIPM leads You to  

The title of this post has a very weird story .This does not mean that I don’t like the title .And its also a little weird that I like weird stuff . The story is very weird and I don’t think You like it weird . Lets spare that and move on .That’s what we do at IIPM . We move on .

The very thought of joiing IIPM led to a lot of stuff .Asad , a very close friend , once said, “ There are two kinds of people who join IIPM . they can either be fools or even bigger fools . the fools join IIPM because they do not get into any other college and the bigger fools are the ones who get good scores worth taking them into greater colleges but they join IIPM . why ? because they are even bigger fools.” I don’t know if I can be proud of that at this juncture but I belong to the second category .

No , don’t be mistaken . I love what IIPM led me to .Its like rejuvenation . I had missed my days at previous college and missed the friends I had made over there . IIPM allowed me to mellow that feeling. After college I experimented with my life by not doing anything . For the record , I was helping my mom in the business for about a year . And for that year I studied for CAT and learnt the art of screwing it up royally .Okay , You don’t have to know how much I got in that .

To be very candid , I have had this problem of expressing my feelings and I still have this problem . Even though I have decided on what to write, I still have this problem of letting You know exactly what IIPM led me to . I know You second me on that one . But , lets me try to express .

My days at IIPM were and are very hectic and I get so much pleasure in making it sound like it . First two weeks were gradual . It was more like a building phase . Friends I have made are genuine to the core and the best of the lot . Presentations and assignments scare the shit out of me and I love it . Edit the shit part if You don’t like it . There is always something or someone here to keep me busy . Although the campus at hyderabad isn’t that great , but the canteen here steals the show . all of my time is spent at the canteen . And a Table Tennis table in the canteen makes my business worth it over there . I have learnt new tricks of the trade and new tricks of impressing people . These days might just well be one of the best days of my life .Courtesy IIPM.

I have never found group discussion fun .But , its different this time .My exams are in progress right now . And everybody seems to know just a little bit to teach everybody . reminds me of the time Junaid , Hussain and I used to sit all through the night and study nothing for our graduation exams . Oh shit ! I am yet to collect my graduation certificate .

One more thing that IIPM leads to is procrastination . May be it's just me .

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Comments: to “ This is where IIPM leads You to

  • Unknown
    19 August 2009 at 12:59 am  

    Hey man.. long long time no see. Good to see an update from you after quite a while.

    Hmm.. IIPM evokes mixed feelings.. some friends I knew studied there.. and then there's the whole issue in outlook india about the alleged false claims of the institute.

    Eitherways, I guess it's up to the person to gain or lose from an experience.

    Have fun and update a bit more often when you get the time.

  • aditi
    5 November 2009 at 1:11 am  

    hey
    lonng lonngg time
    its good to read ur stuff again
    well i can completely relate to you being in a bschool myself n
    yes i too love the busy life of a b school
    but ill always say
    bill gates never went to a b -school:P

 
Web Analytics