Saturday 14 February, 2009

De-Glue(d)  

I know myself not anymore ,
I thought I always did , all the more.

I always loved the cold,
But I thought I was being bold .

Lady , I don’t love the cold anymore ,
I have grown old , mature and more .

You have despised my attitude towards You ,
I regret and say sorry before any hullabaloo.

Also , Needless to say ,
I have despised my attitude towards You .

You always knew where the fault was ,
So have I , also known the cause .

But , we chose to be mum .
Since then , I believe , everything is numb .

Selfishness was not my trait .
It got governed by my fate .

Selflessness is also my trait ,
Though I never put it on the plate .

I once loved to be the glue ,
But once again , we are through .

I thank You for letting me know ;
For , the others never let me know .

I know I am candid for my own good ,
But calm too has done me no good .

Yes, I was weak and meek,
But change does not take place in a week .

No word is as good as Sorry ,
please don’t worry ,
for,satisfaction does not bring misery .

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 Comments: to “ De-Glue(d)

 
Web Analytics