Monday 12 October, 2009

A Sadist's Rhyme  

I've never felt so lonely before ,
have lots of them around but the feeling never goes .

Felt like this even when I had the best around ,
notice the word had , it never leaves ground .

I think I am turning into a Sadist ,
I get pleasure when they see me like this .

I think it's my fault when they go wrong ,
just figured , what goes around comes around .

Things are smooth ,
but they are not sooth .

Have always modified the truth ,
have always thought it was for the greater good .

I know little of the great and of the not so great .
but , I know a lot of the evil and of the lesser evil .

Perception is always to be blamed ,
never play the assumption game .

Do not pretend ,
do not make a dent .

I do not blame You ,
better to blame the Eve of the old .

You will be called after You are dead ,
And then I'll be the Adam of the new .


And so , I was killed ,
And they are not killers .


This rhyme is just a reminder for every sadist  to know ,
I am not dead until I am dead .

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Comments: to “ A Sadist's Rhyme

 
Web Analytics