Friday 4 December, 2009

War of the Charm and the Will  

My own self offends me sometimes or rather a lot of times . I have humiliated the beauty of my creation and its existence . So much so that the newer me is well despised by the older me and I somehow take pride in the newer me . Ironic as it may seem , it gives me a reason to live ,by removing all the reasons to live .

Charm is what I inherited . It's hereditary . Will cannot be inherited . It's environmental . Charm wasn't always dominant but just showed sparks . Will played its part very well and would never let Charm get carried away. Charm is now questioned a lot by the power of the Will .

My Will was as solid as a rock .One should notice the word was . It was  unfazed and unhurt by strong deviations and distractions . They say the more You practice the better You become . But , Will had its own Will .And so , gradually , with every fight against Charm and its attractions, it became weaker .

It's a strange story that of Will . It promised never to bow down . It always made sure that the host would be protected from it's own charm and that of other foreign objects . But , it did bow down . It's power is now fading and will soon be conquered by the beauty of Charm .

Charm , like Will , has a major weakness . It has something to conceal. Usually it's total dependence on the appreciation of others . Will , it has a starting advantage but it's major problem is the power it holds. It more than once trips on it  saying ,"It's alright to let it happen sometimes."

The fight between the Will and the Charm will continue as long as I continue . Charm is now dominant . As was Will . Later , I am sure , Will will be dominant . As is Charm now . If both of them could stop fighting and twain and form a Will of Charm , then life would be all.

And yet the fact still remains , we are all born charming, fresh, and spontaneous and must be civilized before we are fit to participate in society .

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



 
Web Analytics