Sunday 2 March, 2008

wondering ?  

oh if u are still wondering my state .
i got a bloody 28
hows this for screwing up my fate ?
did i mention to you earlier,mate ?
St.Mary's College is where i ate .

and oh if u also wonder how i fared in tally ?
it was a cake walk with a cherry being the finale.
Everything was my compute .
sheets filled by me despised copying and i followed suit .
but i also think about the other .
so i let the another , copy .
but this time i was not an inch sloppy .

oh and if u are also wondering how the external played her game ?
or rather i claimed my acclaim .
or may be that's what i think
but who cares as long as i win and she blinks .
this time it was me who was playing the tune
and she who was having fun holding the flute .

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 Comments: to “ wondering ?

 
Web Analytics