Saturday 8 December, 2007

I AM THE ' I ' IN INDIA  


The day I was born in this country , this country was also born in me .

I can feel it running through my guts when I'm angry and throbbing though my veins when I'm glad . I am India and India is me .

Starting today , I have decided that i will not point fingers at anyone any more . Instead , those fingers will be pointed at me .

I am the system that does not work . I am the pothole on the road that doesn't get filled . I am teh FIR that doesn't get filed . I am the bridge that doesn't get built .

Everything that's wrong with this country starts with me . And will soon end with me .

I am India and India is me .

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Comments: to “ I AM THE ' I ' IN INDIA

 
Web Analytics