Sunday 9 December, 2007

Instincts i call them  

Since the past three days I have been up at 4 in the morning,
Since the past three days I have seen changes within me ,
Since the past three days every single situation forces me to learn a lesson n change myself . I have been changing and so has my blog :)
I do not know why i get up at that hour . Not that i really really wanted to get up but i had absolutely no choice . I did not plan it either . I just woke up ! woke up to my instincts . it was as if they were shouting , ' get up asshole ' i obeyed them , i woudnt want to fight my instincts , they gave me life all through these 20 years. they are the best i hfave . they are more like best friends . you know the ones who just cant fail you anytime and you can rely on it any given time . but my instinct friend is an ass though he is unique , has mood swings and blah blah blah and when he turns an ass i resort to knowledge and intelligence , that includes setting up an alarm .
I actually cannot reckon what my instinct wants me to do when it wakes me early in the morning , i can only guess though. Does it want me to study ? that ain't happening cause i am on the PC all teh time . Does it want me to think ? that aint happening either cause hard rock and metal do not allow me to think while hearing or Does it want me to pray ? that aint happenign either , so much so that i want to . but aint happening .
But whatever it 'is' and 'was' my instinct is always right and knows the best for me aah !!! wait wait ! I know why it wants me to get up , It wants me to pee ;)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Comments: to “ Instincts i call them

 
Web Analytics