Friday 14 December, 2007

Satisfaction ?  

Were u ever satisfied after you’ve written your exams?

Did you ever turn insane just before the exam?

Did u ever happen to be awake the whole night just to study for a subject for a bloody mid term exam?

Did u ever write any exam without copying!

I happened to feel, do and be every bit of the above. It was like the paper was drawn in my memory all through. I tackled the paper with so much ease. Never ever thought the images which I kept clicking from my phone of the possible answers from every angle possible would be useless. I was happy man! I was happy after leaving the exam hall. It was like when a woman has sex and the smile just cannot fade away form her face. Wait! I ain't comparing myself to women neither am I comparing sex to an exam but hell yeah! the latter is true .

I used to be a master of copying. People would look in awe, “how the hell does he do that“, and that would be their reaction. There was not a single test or an exam where I would not forget to get answers on paper photocopied into small sheets. I even got inspired by history, I used to write answers and roll them into a scroll and then my fingers played their part.

And then just before today’s exam technology blessed me and more importantly Google , with a flash I would take out my phone and type in whatever I wanted to answer and lo , It would be there for me . I would actually keep all these scrolls which I used to make everyplace possible. I was also the supplier of answers in the exam hall. Guess where I earned my respect?!

People ask me why? Why, do I have to copy for a mid term exam? Its just a mid term exam baap , thand le , they tell. But it had become a drug for me, I got addicted to it. I had to pay something to lose it. Yes, I paid. I paid for the whole night , I paid my sleep , I paid for my missed calls , I paid for my missed messages , I paid for the movie I missed too ! I even had to make up for not coming for the movie. I had to treat everyone at mocha. You eventually have to pay for everything you do and do not do. Life’s good J

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Comments: to “ Satisfaction ?

 
Web Analytics