Thursday 10 January, 2008

Extreme Randomness  


Whenever I try to get myself not to think about what has happened with me in the past or whatever I have done with myself , with others , I end up doing just the opposite . I cannot help it. My future hangs like a pendulum in mid air, innocence shining off it and a delicate push could deliver multiple oscillations. My life is kinda the same. The future is as violent and unpredictable as the oscillations. The steadiness of it is the present I live in. I wish not to be like this. Sometimes I wish someone would calculate my moves, someone would know just when I would stop oscillating. I wish everything would stop, I wish I would stop. I am sick of oscillating. I am sick of everything. I am not a sadist.

The past I talk about is very glorious and yet painful when I talk about it. I am still unsure if writing here is the right thing to do. If I see it through my eyes , I see myself passing through hell and when I see it from others eyes , I see myself passing through oh-what-a-life-he-has-had expression . But whenever I talk about it, there is always a mixed reaction. I feel happy and yet sad. I loved my school and I loved my school life too. But I hated it then too. I still have the same thing for it.

My thoughts are of extremes, my ideas believe in them, and my life is a product of it. By extremism I mean, my thoughts are poles apart. It’s like they have a life of their own going wherever they want to. The same goes for my music. I listen to some very soothing pop numbers and sometimes I listen to very hard metal beats and head band to glory. This trait of mine gets to people too, sometimes I behave so well with them and sometimes I make a mockery of the relationship I share with them.

I am person of extremes. I wish to remain this way. I wish to be myself.

I wish not to be controlled. I wish to oscillate.

I wish to be alone but have someone to be with.

I wish I can sleep. I wish I can be alive and write all through my life.

I wish I knew what I wanted. I wish I knew what u want.

I wish I am not this vague. I wish I can tell everything.

I wish to be me. I wish to be an extremist.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



7 Comments: to “ Extreme Randomness

  • Unknown
    10 January 2008 at 8:09 pm  

    Maybe I do know where you coming from.. or maybe not. Eitherways, just hang in there, it will get better.

  • ATAullah
    10 January 2008 at 11:47 pm  

    :) i am , i know , i will . :)

  • Gunjan Aylawadi
    12 January 2008 at 10:50 pm  

    extreme is better than moderate anyways!
    stay d way u r...makes u different...makes me different! :)

  • ATAullah
    13 January 2008 at 1:24 am  

    :) u said it . every word close to the best i got here. thnaks . i will ! thats what i do .

  • paranoid.android
    13 January 2008 at 3:52 pm  

    Hi thank you for checking out my blog! really appreciate the comment you left...:)

    One thing I would like to ask you is, do you really think life would be all that great if you could calculate out every move? You'll probably get bored and want something new, you might just want to mess up one thing to bring back that element of surprise (I say this out of experience)...

  • ATAullah
    13 January 2008 at 6:09 pm  

    yes , true in every aspect . but once u are at that situation when everything is screwed up and nothing goes right , you wish u knew what was coming . i would love to face something which i do not know of , but at that Evey moment when u are facing it you wish the opposite and my post delivers both of the opposites . it says i want someone to calculate my moves and also in the end it says i wish i would oscillate, its underlining meaning being , i wanna live without being controlled . :)

  • N
    30 January 2008 at 12:25 pm  

    Be yourself; keep writing. And you should give some of the credit to me for aiding your thought process.And for God`s sake don`t allow your good for nothing bro to dominate you. Do you get who I am talking about? Of course your small bro....

    A tribute from BIG BRO

 
Web Analytics