Monday 7 January, 2008

The Times of Delhi  


“Those were the best ten days of my life”

Yes, I say it again and again and I do not get tired of saying it. I’ll keep on saying it till I die because they were the best ten days. there have been times when someone says company makes it happen or rather company matters and that’s what happened to the six of us or rather 15 of us . A group of 15 people went to Delhi so that they could rejoice their final moments with each other. I say final moments because of the fact that we were all in our 3rd and final year of our graduation. It was our desperation to do something which could actually have an impregnable imprint and then even if any one of us tries to distance, the thing will pull us back into a clan.

I say the 6 of us because it was the 6 of us that mattered. The six of us include(L-R) Hussain, Sana,Suha, Junaid, Me and farah. Each of us have tasted shit ( not literally ) , puked , shouted , cried , talked crap about each other , back biting was in . Strangely and for good something(s) happened, it was like the divine power up there wanted us to realize each others worth. There was not once but many a time, when I used to feel shaken by the statements made by the other. We just couldn’t predict what the other had in mind. We could only guess. Guess and make a fool of us was the order of the trip. The only power that we had with us was to talk. And the talking sure made a difference. We guys were total asses personified. It was the girls with their high emotional intelligence that made such a difference. We were 3 guys and 3 girls.So you know what i meant right ? 3 asses and 3 girls !

I do not know if I should be writing stuff down out here because these thoughts of mine and the memories I share are very pure and I do not want to manipulate the innocence of the thoughts and incidences with my language. They’re best preserved in my mind. And I know for a fact that they won’t ever get erased. And I also know very well for a fact that this mind of mine will not allow me to keep them inside for long. There are more memories to come now, life is longer than we expect. I will surely write about it but not here. There are some very dear moments which I share with them and they deserve a special place somewhere else .

I write this post so that it can be a messenger to these 5 people in my life ,whom I deeply love from the very bottom of my heart and wish them to be along with me forever and ever. I really wish Rinky was there along with us. We missed you Rinky.She sits pretty and strikes a pose second from the right .Oh that makes it 6 :D


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



9 Comments: to “ The Times of Delhi

 
Web Analytics