Wednesday 16 January, 2008

The Paradox is me  

I am sick and tired of writing about myself, my life. I want to write , I wanna do something for someone other than me, I wanna think for the society , for the city I live in , for the country I am a national to .

This thought of mine in words is because I have nothing to write? Is it because I have everything to write but nothing interesting to write? Is it because I everything interesting to write about but nothing to interest you ?

I write in this very post of mine to impress you, to interest you. My life in this virtual blog revolves around the comments I receive. The more I receive the more I write. The more I write the more I feel good. The more I write the more I try to impress you.

There have been innumerable times where I read , reread my posts so that I get to notice what I feel I missed out , so that I get to notice , is it interesting you ?

I wanna do big , I wanna be big , I wanna help others be big . I wanna be the one!

But nothing I want, wants to happen,

Because I make nothing happen!

Sometimes I pose my own questions and answer them myself, or rather always.

This post of mine may be a farewell to whatever I wrote out here. I wanna write something new, something which excites people, something which inspires me. I write for the people rather than me.

My posts have always had a hint of darkness and I liked it that way, I would want to have the darkness transferred to my post and feel it that way.

Sometimes it crosses the level of insane-ness. And that’s how I like it.

These are just fragment of my thoughts I wish to write, probably a gist of what all provoked me to write, probably a gist of what all I wrote.

Lastly and contradicting everything I wrote, I will continue to write about myself, my thoughts because that’s how I get to read them.

But but but I will also write about what I feel I should be, the world at large.

And,
This is me,
Yours Paradoxically,
Ataullah or rather Me .

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



11 Comments: to “ The Paradox is me

 
Web Analytics