Sunday 6 January, 2008

Why do i write ?  

I write not entirely to please myself.

I write but to please you.

There have been thoughts and queries and questions and answers and every possible twisted way of thinking why I actually write or blog for that matter. What do I get in return? Aah! Satisfaction? That was a good one, but nah! Satisfaction is just pretence; it’s like a creamy layer over the cake. Yes, I am not denying the fact that I do not get satisfaction by writing but satisfaction is just not what I want.

The reason I write is to let people know that I write. I want to let the world know that even I can write. I want them to know what good I am. There was a time when I used to write shit. Once in class 8th there was a comprehension passage in which the question asked was ‘who’s shoes would you like to step into’, and I gladly with sheer innocence wrote about being in a Bata. I got a blast from my dad then; the scowl hit me straight at my heart. I think it was then I subconsciously vowed that I would show him and the teacher and my school of what I can do. I never really improved and did not really know what I was worth after leaving school – Chirec it was.

The reason I write here is to get comments. I love getting comments on my posts. I makes me feel good about everything. Know what? I love it even if I get one comment , I live in its glory for days and stop writing. I love to read too.Being very frank, I have also been so shrewd in getting comments that, I have actually started posting comments on others posts so that they read the comment and get charmed by it and come and read my post and then comment on it. To please them I even put them up on my ‘blogs I like list’. I know you are bound to despise me but hey who is not a please-gimme-comment-freak, everyone is. Everyone wants to feel wanted, even you. It’s just that I let my intentions out on a blue print for you.

These are the closest reason why I write. they might also include testing myself , expanding myself , following what my brother did , blogging is in , nothing left to do , who studies man ! , impress people, and hey! Look even I write.

I will write entirely to please myself.
I will write but also to please you.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



 
Web Analytics